The Mac @TheMac
30 December, 12:52
I just want to say thank you and let you all know what wonderful people you really are. It’s been a pleasure and an honour. All my heart and have a great year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
Even though I rarely understand your many physics posts, I truly appreciate the time and energy that you put into those posts. I do wish I understood them better. BTW: do you have any thoughts or can you provide a working schematic to build a scalar electromagnetic energy device to produce electricity for my home? PM me if you do not understand my question. I truly am interested in building a device.
02:19 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
30 December, 06:12
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
A solar cell is provided wherein a circular polarizer is positioned proximate a transparent conductor layer which itself is separated from a loop of conductive metal by an electrically insulative layer. Upon exposure to non-polarized light, a portion of the incident light is polarized and transmitted to the transparent conductor layer. Under the influence of this polarized light, free electrons in the conductor layer are induced to move in a circular motion, thereby generating magnetic fields. These magnetic fields drive the flow of current within the conductive metal loop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396