Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 December, 07:56
VK on TRUTH Social - 7:40pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 December, 08:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That can't happen fast enough. This is the one thing I'm tired of... the tracking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family @Milldee
The 'tracking' is how we are finding out the Truth. it is a conundrum.
The only way to put AI advancement on hold is a terrible scenario. somehow we need to make ethics and morals transparent for AI to advance in a harmonious way. So..we just keep on trying to clean up the Evil that has invaded our globe. we can see this is much bigger than our white house.
04:13 AM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
30 December, 09:20
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
The tracking is against our civil rights. I'm against AI in all its forms. (Narrow or AGI) AI is man's attempt to create a god....our modern day Babel. AI will fail in the wrath that's coming and is foretold in scripture as a tool to control the masses the False Prophet and Antichrist will use. They are not Omnipresent and need this system.

I, and millions of others, have no use for it. It serves zero purpose and it will be destroyed soon.

The human will always win because #GodWins

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 December, 12:52
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Banning AI will have to be caused by a "life changing" force.