Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
30 December, 02:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
he also said.
we need traceable money
"blockchain"

[they] track us.

so we need tracking so that [they] can't do what they have been doing to us again...
follow everyone's money...

no more money laundering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 December, 11:56
Hegelian Dialectic

problem=9/11
Reaction= Scared masses
Their Solution= We need to pass the Patriot act to keep us safe and bam! We lost our privacy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
30 December, 05:37
But, you knew that already, no?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 December, 05:06
45 announced #IBOR not long ago
He did not call it that but the concept is the same
Within hours I'm elected he said

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 December, 04:04
It really is...judgement days...nothing is private, everything is seen.
Its bib·li·cal has a Different meaning to me .

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
29 December, 11:23
ahh fun lil dots, so nice to be a pin point on a hologram screen somewhere, hi guys hope im not too boring🤣

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
29 December, 11:05
UNHook urself

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
29 December, 09:44
i knew i should have thrown all technology in the dern creek a long time ago... 😳

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
29 December, 09:10
.!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 December, 09:03
Your morning traffic speed updates come from cell phone GPS pings. Phone tracking gives them life updates as to speed/progress.
Each time you use CAPTIA to verify not a robot, you're training AI or actually helping sometimes even identifies a roadsign live time for an AI driving system trying to find an address

some one special to some @godrus
29 December, 08:57
I dislike that TS doesn't use timestamps

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 December, 08:37
Sending you a note Kim..

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 December, 08:26
😂❤️👍💥🙏..Hey Kim !!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 December, 08:43
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Hi DS :)

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 December, 08:24
THE TINY DOT

VK-You are One of 8 Billion Tiny Dots on a Google Maps Style Program....
TheTinyDot - YouTube

A situation too weird for 99.999% of people to adequately explain.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 December, 08:21
That can't happen fast enough. This is the one thing I'm tired of... the tracking.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 December, 04:13
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
The 'tracking' is how we are finding out the Truth. it is a conundrum.
The only way to put AI advancement on hold is a terrible scenario. somehow we need to make ethics and morals transparent for AI to advance in a harmonious way. So..we just keep on trying to clean up the Evil that has invaded our globe. we can see this is much bigger than our white house.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 December, 08:20
I respectfully disagree. Tribunals need to happen ASAP.

[they] unintentionally awoken the mass's.

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
29 December, 08:56
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I rather think they have been ongoing for some time now, hoping its not just hopium ya know?!?!?