Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
29 December, 04:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 December, 04:42
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
โค๏ธ Very cool! I hope he sees this, Enchanted Mermaid.
Congratulations, Authentic Citizen @Socrates ! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘Well deserved!!๐ŸŽ‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
29 December, 04:54
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I tried and tried yesterday but he never noticed so I just decided to post it. It seems like me and you are always at the same place at the same time!!!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡God's timing! ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒท
11:06 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Authentic Citizen @Socrates
30 December, 03:21
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you Enchanted Mermaid and Patriot Sam. There are other folks more deserving than I. I'm just a simple anon documenting the times. May all good things come your way in 2023 and thanks for all your efforts too!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 December, 11:16
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
You DO deserve this honor from Enchanted Mermaid, @Socrates ! So there! Hahah! And Happy 2023! Bunch of Blessings to you!!!๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘