17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 December, 07:35
guess the โ€˜next yearโ€™ is up :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 December, 09:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
wondering after downloading chatGPT what year it even is. it keeps telling me 2023 is more then 3 years away and everytime I ask what todays daye is it says a different date in 2020 pr 2021. Also asked if Fauci has announced his retirement and it says no. Yet it can give you facts on everything else you want to know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
29 December, 09:51
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
I've read that it only has information input up to 2021, if I remember correctly. Thus, current events probably won't be in its' database yet.

29 December, 09:57
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Weird though it gives a different date everytime lol.

Cam Mac @campmac111
Yes, very weird. Maybe it has some data we don't have! ๐Ÿ˜Š
10:14 PM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by campmac111 in this post can reply
29 December, 10:25
Got weirder lol!

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 December, 10:38
Wow! That's mind boggling. The first thing that comes to mind is that those were planned events by [them]...pre programmed into the Chatgpt database as a sort of predictive programming. Or...we've switched timelines and Chatgpt somehow hasn't shifted (yet?)!? Lol. All super interesting and fun to ponder! Thank you for sharing this.

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 December, 10:19
Or...maybe it's using different calendars to calculate? Or...perhaps we have been using (been told) the wrong years/date? Very thought provoking!