Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 December, 12:23
There is hope. It might come from the place you don't expect it to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 December, 01:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 December, 01:28
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
My countries first historical name was Rascia. But we are also of Slavic origin. So it is pronounced almost the same as Russia. There's actually older name for Slavs (which Scythians were probably part of, as there were a lot of Slavic tribes, during the centuries some tribe names became nations). The thing is, those tribes were separated by religion, as some became Cahtolics and others stayed Orthodox. Basically every war between for example Poles and Russians was a civil war between the same people. And almost every war between those started because of the religion reasons.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
Indeed.
"Religion" is THE most divisive mechanism ever Known, in my opinion.

That ancient origin to subsequent history is something we would all benefit from more studies in, for sure.

Russia is forefront in many amazing things!
Like pyramid power!
🤩👏💫
09:06 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve, click on at the bottom under it