Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
There is hope. It might come from the place you don't expect it to come.
12:23 PM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 March, 06:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Out of Russia's 'religious' development will come the greater hope of the world:
https://www.edgarcayce.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
25 January, 04:37
Russia sent naval forces to guard both coasts of the USA during the Civil War..in support of Lincoln's attempt to demolish slavery...France and UK sought to land forces to support the South...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 January, 12:18
Why did Billy Joel's "Vienna" come to mind, directly after this post reminding me on that map, of Great Tartaria ROBBED?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
We're returning to Tartarian free energy. What else?
Billy Joel - Vienna (Lyrics) - YouTube

Billy Joel - Vienna (Lyrics) TikTokwhen will you realize, vienna waits for youOur Spotify Playlisthttps://lnk.to/auroravibesStream & Download "Vienna" - Bill...

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
30 December, 11:01
Hmmm. I don't have any grievances against Russia - I've been there and one side of my family has deep Russian roots. Still, many of the suggestions in this don't add up at all and much of it feels like more propaganda. I'm always reminded of this interview - this is a snippet but listening to the whole interview is highly informative.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
KGB Defector Yuri Bezmenov 1985 Interview. Explains KGB Manipulation of US Public Opinion - YouTube

KGB Operative/Soviet defector, Yuri Alexander Bezmenov, describes long standing Soviet Manipulation of the United States public opinion. A 1985 video intervi...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 December, 05:29
merci pour le partage 🙏💖

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 December, 08:21
interesting....have never heard that before!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 December, 05:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Remember this?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 December, 07:49

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 December, 06:41
Russian whitehats are definately in this fight

Russia was always an ally of the US
Fighting the Caabal in the past.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 December, 05:13

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 December, 05:13

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
29 December, 03:59
The migration of the Orthodox Church over the centuries tells a large part of this story. Moscow was the last Christian “Empire”. The conversion of the Slavs is a massive part of Christian History. It was all stolen from them (so to speak). I have always looked at Putin as somewhat of a “liberator”. It’s hard to describe really, but the enemy of the enemy is your friend.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 December, 05:37
In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
29 December, 03:18
Yes reverence to the Orthodox Church was always a clue. Vatican and Orthodox created in 200 AD for a reason. Interestingly, other religious nations unifying w/ Russia: China, SA, India. Yes the future is underway.

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
29 December, 02:54
TARTARIA, ANYONE?
This makes so much sense, if true.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 December, 02:05
WHAT IF ... these are among Melania's ancestors?

just a rumor
just sayn'

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
29 December, 05:32
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I've read this when researching.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 December, 06:46
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I read this sometime ago while researching, Melania is Anastasia's granddaughter.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 December, 01:56
Remember ....

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
29 December, 01:34
IT IS DIVINE TRUTH. EVERY SINGLE WORD.
WHEN MINE DIVINE GRAND FATHER, FROM MINE MOTHER DIED IN EVE OF COLLAPS EVIL EMPIRE OF CZECHOSLOVAKIA COMMUNISM, DARK FORCES FROM USA TOOK OVER OUR MOVEMENT AND INTENTIONALLY CRIPPLED IT.

OUR HOPES END IN 31.12.1992 WITH DESTRUCTION OF OUR NATIONAL STATE, CZECHOSLOVAKIA.

I LIVE FOR DAY, WHEN OUR STATE WILL REUNITE ONCE AGAIN AND HELP RUSSIA ON THEIR HISTORICAL MISSION, TO BUILD SLAVIC STATE OF PRUSSIA.

PRUSSIA IS NOT GERMANIC STATE. THAT WAS BIGGEST LIE OF JESUITS HISTORY.

ITS STATE OF PERUNIC RUSSIA. KEEPER OF PEACE IN EUROPA. ANCIENT SLAVIC PROTECTOR TRIBE.

PRUSSIA WILL BE FROM BALTIC SEA, TO BLACK SEA (ONLY BY RIVER DANUBE) TO ADRIATIC SEA, OUR ANCIENT HOMELAND.

BERLIN (NEW CAPITOL OF GERMANO POLAND PRUSSIA)
BRNO (NEW CAPITOL OF CZECHIA)
BRATISLAVA (CAPITOL OF SLOVAKIA)
BUDAPEST (CAPITOL OF HUNGARY KINGDOM)
BELEGRAD (CAPITOL OF KINGDOM OF JUGOSLAVIA)

WE WILL PROTECT RUSSIA, OUR ANCIENR MOTHERLAND.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 December, 01:43
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Brothers first need to make peace among each other. Much blood spilled in between.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
29 December, 01:34
I really never thought Russia was as bad as the media wanted us to believe. They just didn't want to be part of the evil Rothchilds.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 December, 01:33
That resonates.
Correlates to the stories told in the Ringing Cedars books also. ringingcedars.com

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
30 December, 12:16
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Didn’t know of this series. Thanks!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 December, 01:13

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
29 December, 01:43
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
CZECH IS LATINISED SANSCRIPT.
INDIANZ FRENZ KNOWZ THAT🤗🤗🤗
😍😍😍

https://www.korenyjogy.cz/...

CAROLINE UNIVERSITY OF PRAGUE OFFER AS ONLY ONE WORLD UNIVERSITY STUDY BOTH LANGUAGES AT ONCE.

WE ARE KEEPERZ OF FLAME OF HUMAN KNOWLEDGE, SAME AS OUR ANCIENT HOMELAND, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, FORMERLY KNOWN AS TARTARIA MAGNA, EVEN BEFORE KNOWN AS HYPERBOREIA😇😇😇

https://youtu.be/X64RN3t-v...

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
29 December, 02:57
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
AMERICAN "SCIENCE" IS JUST FARCE...
ITS ACTUALLY MOLOCH WORSHIPPING.
MERGING MAN WITH MACHINES.
SATANISTIC IDOLATORY.

OUR FOREFATHERZ KNOWHOW IS UNBEARABLE☝️☝️☝️

EGYPT:
https://youtu.be/NzCHEHz96...

EGYPT :
https://youtu.be/EEKmk7FDl...

SOUTH AFRICA:
https://youtu.be/2nZQ6Oasg...

LONDON, TEXAS:
https://youtu.be/4OzpkXKPU...

INDIAN PILLAR, WHICH NEVER RUST:
https://youtu.be/4p6tRFt2R...

INDIA, LEVITATING STONES OF SHIVAPUR:
https://youtu.be/T_whh8O_E...

PEOPLE WITH GIFTS WHICH SCIENCE CANT EXPLAIN:
https://youtu.be/adTtNjwy4...

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
29 December, 01:09
I fully expect Russia to lead the world out of the DARKNESS.

No nation on Earth has stood more defiant in the face of [DS] attacks over the past century.

Vindication is due.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 December, 12:41
It hasn't been 1500 years, more like only the last 200 to 250 years from what I've researched, but long enough to put a lot of restraints on the spiritual aspect of the people

Lenin was after all funded by the west to do the dirty work - foreign interests at play just like what's going on now

And reincarnation is a trick, a way to "recycle" & keep people as slaves (and sources of energy) on many levels
People are created in the image of God & with total awareness there is no reason to "make up" for something - I always thought that was crock

I met a Russian lady just the other day, & told her I supported her people & was sorry to see what was going on, and she talked about friends she had in Ukraine & how difficult that was, & how this needs to END

And I totally agree - enough

suZy Connolly @suZq14
29 December, 12:34
already happened, the world just not been shown it yet.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 December, 12:37
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
It's being showed. Ukraine is the battlefield.

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
29 December, 12:27
"Sleeping Prophet" Edgar Cayce predicted, "In the End Times, Russia will offer HOPE."

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 March, 02:37
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
29 December, 12:26
GOG AN MAGOG.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
29 December, 01:52
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
GOG IS USA
MAGOG IS ISRAEL

THERE IS NO OTHER NATION ON EARTH WIGILANTLY BLOCKING ASCENDING PROCESS...

YOU BELIEVE IN SATANISM DRESSED AS CHRISTIANITY, SIMPLY BECAUSE KING JAMES OF ENGLAND WAS SATANIST, AND FREE MASON, YOUR COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED BY ILLUMINATI SATANISTS IN 1776

AND ISRAEL, THAT IS COMPLETE LOST CASE... THEY ARE SO SEVERE BRAINWASHES INTO "ARMAGGEDON" THAT THEY WILL MANIPULATE YOU, USEFULL IDIOTS TO DOING THEIR UNHOLY JOB FOR THEM...

BIDEN IS HARDCORE SATANIST, TRUMP AND KENNEDY ARE LUCIFERIAN OCCULTIST HELLBEND TO GEMATRIA... LOST CASES...

Marg Linn @Otter10
29 December, 12:26
already there!!