Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
Not sure how many really see this on my small account, but I found this totally insane. I’m just making some very crazy local connections. Just went to neighborhood chinese food for lunch and literally this was the back of my fortune!! I live in SF East Bay - in a section that overlaps with Alameda county which was Swalwell’s district CA-15 until 2022. When I originally researched FTX as the story broke, I noticed their sister fund manager / trading firm has a HQ in Hong Kong with an office in Berkeley and called “Alameda Research” also co-founded and CEO SBF. Curious that Swalwell, Fang Fang, Chinese restaurants with FTX marketing, Pelosi’s underwear pal and the FTX trading firm with county’s namesake are all from the same Alameda county / Berkeley grid. Dots just keep appearing.
08:03 PM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
29 December, 10:38
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Kinda creepy to have FTX in a fortune cookie & I wonder if it provoked people to invest in FTX.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
29 December, 10:34
So cool thanks for sharing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Conn @writermom
29 December, 08:20
Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 December, 08:05
I see you!
Keep shining your light, brightly!