Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I just want 2022 to be over, really. Has been a rough year. Hoping 2023 ends the "mind prison" that so many friends and family are locked inside.
04:45 PM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
31 December, 09:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Amen 🙏 These are spectacular Martin!
We can only hope and pray for the best. In the meantime, just take care of you, as best you can. It has been an exhausting few years. Yet, there you are with those Incredible eyes, filling our hearts and minds with beautiful simplicity. Thank you for that. Happy New Year my friend. I wish you health, happiness, peace and prosperity. 🙏🥂🎉❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
31 December, 09:32
Amen to that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
31 December, 09:09
worst year of my life thus far. healing and happiness vibes for 2023!!

Green 8700 @Green8700
31 December, 09:05
I totally agree, Martin, good riddance, 2022..

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
31 December, 08:52
Me too!
Happy 2023! 🎆

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
31 December, 08:50
Your lips to Gods ears my friend. Unfortunately and fortunately we do not know the plan or timing.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 December, 08:43
😃❤️🙏✝️💥👍

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
30 December, 02:14
Totally agree !

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
29 December, 10:20
I'm sorry it has been such a rough year for so many. I am blessed. It's been a great year for me and family. I pray 2023 is the best Anon year ever!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
29 December, 07:18
2022 has been a tough year for me as well. Martin, write down and set your intention of what you would like happen for you in 2023. Manifest it! 😉❤️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 December, 06:57
2022 Year of Study
2023 Year of Graduation

Phd in “You fookin awake now”

some one special to some @godrus
29 December, 06:05
2023 is the year of the revolution

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 December, 05:53
Man, this has been the worst year of my life and a horrible Christmas. I need it to be over. Hoping 2023 is better. I really don't want to experience this again.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 December, 05:37
i agree...but the hope i have is very doubtful.
sorry. just my opinion.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 December, 05:11
Totally agree ! Been a rough 6 years being called crazy and delusional but when i think of what these kids went though i will not Quit until all these demons are gone ! Praying to God 2023 starts off with one hell of a boom !

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
29 December, 04:53
May it be so.

Stella Bella @NasNas
29 December, 04:52
😥Me too.....

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 December, 04:51
I hope the same!

J J Larr @3JJL
29 December, 04:51
We loved your beach pictures! 🌊 💙 🩵
Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 2023.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
29 December, 04:46
Worst year of my life 😪