Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 December, 09:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It’s about control. It’s about Decentralized Finances (DeFi) and empowering individuals (WWG1WGA). Peer-to-peer. I will be able to send funds to whomever I want. No bank involved. OOPs, means no money for [them]! Poof! [they] just became irrelevant!

VK
- Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

- We are talking sovereign (Gold Back) crypto currency not Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) aka the FED.
Still going to have paper if one wants or needs. Offline methods for easy transactions are going to be needed for at least another 10 years.

- What is a bank? :) 2023

DeFi challenges this centralized financial system by empowering individuals with peer-to-peer digital exchanges.

https://www.investopedia.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
03:26 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LucilleBaals in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 December, 03:58

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you for sharing. I used to be an avid fan of Glenn back in the day. Nothing could pull me away from him and his chalk board. I look forward to listening to this.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
29 December, 10:59
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
It is Good! +++