d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
07 February, 09:17
[Brackets] & ]Jackets[ vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
This brings me such joy and I'm going to take it as a voice from heaven. My father, the most important man in my life, passed away some time ago, but I speak to him when I'm scared or not sure what to do. Through my experience of our movement I continually ask him, what do I do, am I doing the right thing, how hard should I fight? His voice always says,"you are the Captains daughter, you know what's right and you must fight with all you can. You will be fine, but you have to fight. Long story....12 21 is his birthday. I feel this is a message for me personally as well. Love you Daddy.
10:48 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
07 February, 03:52
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
yes he is sending you a message! He is on our side and proud of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Christy Connelly @connch74
07 February, 11:15
So sweet. I believe it is a message for you too! God Bless ❤️🙏

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
07 February, 11:07
He is very proud of you!