COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
There is a secret technology that has been used in secret, for decades underground, like
means of transport ..
> Tow train <
> Instant connections <
> 0Energy Points <
> ZeroPoint Energy <
This video roughly explains the technology used.
A very simple electric train.

Electromagnetic train
Magnet + Coil of copper wire + Battery = Magic

They have been using a maglev train system underground for a long time hidden from public eye. Apparently, you can travel from USA to Japan in under 30 minutes.Only used by the parasite elites

If we can learn to harness this energy, humanity will be laughing

JulianAssangeWiki
12:15 AM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
01 January, 06:41
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Amazing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 December, 09:42
makes sense to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
29 December, 09:37
Amazing! My 6yo grandson is soooo interested in science, so I’ll have to show him this video. Maybe he can do this for a show-and-tell. 😎

Thank you for sharing!

Jay Jay @JustMe
29 December, 09:34
facinating

Richie Richard @Richie
29 December, 08:56
I did a small experiment with copper wire i put a piece of copper wire in one of my basil plants. the one with the copper wire continued to grow with larger leaves, the others shriveled and died.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
29 December, 08:45
I lived 30 years ago near the test track of the German Maglev train. I think it reached almost 500 kilometers per hour. Impressive.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
29 December, 08:48
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
UNDERGROUND THEY DO 17500 MPH.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
29 December, 04:21
“A system is disclosed for converting energy from the electromagnetic quantum vacuum available at any point in the universe to usable energy in the form of heat, electricity, mechanical energy or other forms of power. By suppressing electromagnetic quantum vacuum energy at appropriate frequencies a change may be effected in the electron energy levels which will result in the emission or release of energy.”