Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 December, 10:46
I really did have the time of my life on Twitter.

I’m not gonna lie.

AU has been amazing too. But Twitter was the battlefield.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
AU is home base.
Nana has not been onTwit wit latley but have still been fighting the battle on other platforms & they are not the same as Twit wit.

I have to say tho that I have discovered that the reason the others do not seem so much like the battlefield nor home either one is because most of us can not get much traction on the platforms, we are just baby fish in a really big pond.
None, NONE of the large accounts there comment nor repost nor follow back.

Most are filled with what I like to call Plastic Patriots and Paytriots.
12:03 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jay Jay @JustMe
29 December, 09:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
something seriously not right on there ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 December, 04:13
I know what you mean.

I've had some luck engaging people in the threads of big accounts. Many of them are looking for engagement to.

When I started a new acct on twitter in Oct it was the same. That acct was suspended in Nov

Jay Jay @JustMe
29 December, 08:26
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
dDtto and it occured as soon as I went into Patriot/ Anon mode.
It seems to me there is still a resistance to anons 🤔
it maybe as said on here.... We need to stay out of the way for a while to allow the waking to see in basic terms whats going and as Been going on ?

Golden Times donated @Golden
29 December, 12:16
Appears that Elon answers back and reposts, no?

Agree with @doqholliday > Tweety in the day was on Fire !
Back when you could get Teddy Lieu to argue with the gang...
those late nights kept me rolling in laughter through the tears!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fire - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupFire · Ohio PlayersFire℗ 1974 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1991-01-15Producer: Ohio PlayersAssociated Perfor...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 12:41
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Twitter was some really great conversations and arguments at times too, but now I wonder how many were bots?
On most of these other channels ppl dont respond in conversation much, they will just post stuff and not engage.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 December, 06:32
In response Golden Times to her Publication
great album! 🔥