Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 December, 02:46
So I didn't know much about the Goldbacks that VK showed us the video of so I did some digging. Found a few videos of how they work when you want to spend them. The value is based on the daily value of gold in percentages. IE: 1 Goldback has 1/1000th worth of gold in it, so exchange rate is worth ~$3.98 or $4 or whatever the rate is that day. There are several videos out there so you can search for yourself. I found this one where this guy is using his Goldbacks instead of Fiat. Obviously Utah, Nevada, New Hampshire & Wyoming are now accepting them. Soon South Dakota will be too. It is explained that you can inquire to a business if they will accept them in your state if you don't live in one of these states. Anyway, I found this video, hope it helps understanding the Goldbacks which will keep or increase their value unlike the US dollar. I believe eventually all states (well most) will accept them.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trying To Buy EVERYTHING At This Expo With GOLD Money! (Goldbacks) - YouTube

Ron goes shopping at the 2022 Be Prepared EXPO with nothing but GoldBacks in his wallet. You'll be shocked at how many vendors would actually accept GoldBack...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 December, 08:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Here's a list of companies that sell goldbacks found on goldback.com Compare prices and shipping they vary.
https://www.goldback.com/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Excellent, I did go there as well & they have some good videos too.
08:57 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it