Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Anybody doing something exciting for New Years?
07:03 PM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
01 January, 10:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Always safely testing more efficient gasifying firepits outside any local restrictions on natural processes.
Small dry upper stacks will burn and heat wetter underburden gases cleanly, with little visible smoke 🪃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
31 December, 10:40
Thanking the Good Lord that 2023 is here!!
All. will. know. truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
31 December, 10:34
im getting this little guy 😍 Bruno 😍

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
30 December, 08:53
Hope this is a comm, VK! Let's end this year properly and start the new one with a BOOM.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
30 December, 07:23
Going to a wedding!
Our son's best frend since childhood is getting married to a sweet beautiful lady!
Happy New Year!
....Ive got my airhorns packed and ready to travel!!!

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
30 December, 01:28
Watching my Utah Utes in the Rose Bowl!
🌹

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
29 December, 11:29
Star gazing & wish making. 🌟

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
29 December, 06:47
I think I would play my trumpet, if I had one and knew how to play

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
29 December, 02:39
INJOY! December 29, 2022 👇 Thank You!

💓WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF EVERYTHING CHANGING.💓

The big Love Wave creation energies are beginning to come in.

These energies are building around the planet. Growing and expanding.

All that's left to do now is allow it all to come through.

You are being asked by your team and the Ascension Teams to feel into this time.

Feel into the energies being brought forward and trust in yourself and your team.

The teams are asking that you be in your power and your light.

Do what makes YOU be in joy, be in your light.

Everything else the Star Nations and Angelics will help bring forward.

We are on the doorstep of the Golden Age.

Welcome home, amazing ones!!

Much love and light,

-SA Smith
YouTube.com/AGirlintheUniverse

avelekh @avelekh
29 December, 02:46
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Everybody can earn 💰3,500 dollars daily. Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 💰105,000 dollars.

This Website Open Here----------------->>> https://bit.ly/smartcash12

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
29 December, 01:49
Maybe I’ll order a pizza instead of having a frozen one. Splurge.

Only Forward @Callibird
31 December, 10:38
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
i feel you 🤣

Giulia RossiQ @GiuliaRossiQ
29 December, 01:38
Usually in Italy you eat cotecchino with lentils, they say it brings good luck but I think you wouldn't like VK 😂😂

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 December, 01:14
April first? Had to ask.
Staying positive, for certain.

Ken Mac @KenMac
29 December, 10:23
Disco themed party.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
29 December, 09:39
Staying home with the dog, cat and 4 foster dogs to keep them from freaking out from fireworks.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
29 December, 09:23
Tracking wild horse herd! No alcohol involved, lol!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 December, 09:11
LOL. 😏 Love your questions that test the water....like this one.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
29 December, 08:56
I am at HOME ... 🐸 with friends ... 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 x 62.000
I invite you!!!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 December, 08:49
Nope, nothing but praying the crackhead neighbours dont start up and I have a bottle of vanilla vodka to dull the pain and ignore reality for a few hours, with the hope it brings one night of decent sleep that contains ZERO nightmares

I hope you have an amazing New Years VK 💚

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 December, 12:12
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I'm so sorry
You & so many others deserve better
You *will* be in my prayers

Only Forward @Callibird
31 December, 10:42
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
what are the nightmares about? I’ll be praying for you🙏🏻💖

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
29 December, 08:42
After Christmas probably with girlfriend def not with my family at least. maybe 👇🏻👇🏻

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
29 December, 08:39
no

1776 ... @IGG1776
29 December, 08:27
Celebrating with my XRP 😎

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
29 December, 06:21
2023 🥂🌞🏝🏔 wide open doors of opportunity and windows of possibilities ✨️ Celebrating in stillness sounds lovely actually, no plans just being, no rush just chillin, reflecting. Holding vision and intention within this moment that is also the very future we seek to externalize. throw in some good music vibes and we are golden 🌌💛

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
29 December, 05:09
Dancing 🔥 Maybe 🔥 Dancing

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 December, 04:51

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 December, 04:47