Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 December, 10:24
You will own your own home on your own property in the most ideal location for you.

And you will be happy.

Say that 3 times in a row, 3x per day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 December, 05:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You will own your own home on your own property in the most ideal location for you. And you will be happy.=1186

Any Being Involved With The Rape And Torture Of Innocent Children And The Drinking Of Their Blood Does Not Deserve To Exist=1186

All Of The Alleged Bad News And Chaos Is A Sadistic Creation Of The Jewish Shadow Government That Runs America. It's Their Money Maker=1186

Astonishing How Large Groups Of People Will Willfully Lie On A Grand Scale To Support A Pandemic Illusion For Money=1186

And The Rain Poured Down And The Floods Came And The Winds Blew And Struck Against That House And It Caved In. And It's Collapse Was Great=1186

When You Arise In The Morning, Think Of What A Precious Privilege It Is To Be Alive To Breathe, To Think, To Enjoy, To Love=1186

I Invoke All Which Is Good And Happy And Healthy For Us To Achieve Our Dreams And Optimal Body, Spirit And Purpose Of The Soul=1186

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
I feel like I'm still learning. Every time I see these long sentences especially. They are amazing.
04:29 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dorothea Dankowski, click on at the bottom under it