Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You will own your own home on your own property in the most ideal location for you.

And you will be happy.

Say that 3 times in a row, 3x per day.
10:24 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 February, 02:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😻❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 February, 02:49 (E)
I've been over-indulging
playing the movie more than 3x / day
hope that still works!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
27 December, 08:47
Should we be buying the most expensive house we can afford 🤣

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
23 December, 03:31
own home, check
own property, check
ideal location? no but i really like it.
two outa three ain't bad

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 December, 03:23
The important part of "owning"is not that you own this land, this house. It's that no one else owns it and therefore no one else has control over it and you.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
23 December, 03:06
When the "Rapture" happens will we each create are own individual reality connected by are own DNA and our Akashic record.
#midnightriders
WWG1WGA

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 11:04
Ok Doq, Nana is limited as to what I can do for now physically and I am not independently wealthy either, so besides helping bring ppl into their own inner peace with God, I was thinking of another little adventure while we are waiting.

Credit Card companies are creating such a burdon on ppl and so much stress and negative energy charging ppl the last few yrs upwards of 25 to 29% interest, keeping them in such high interest making it impossible for them to pay off debt they have made due to just surviving the last 3 yrs especially.

If the QFS monetary change over deletes maritime law and the fiat dollar (central bankers), is there a way for us to help them not only tell the card companies to go .... you know, but also demand to be paid back for the interest they have paid them?
I mean we keep hearing these contracts with them are illegal and not enforcable upon non payment.
Is there anything we can do to help ppl right now.
I know you have researched all these debt contrac

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 December, 08:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Mr C, the Codeman said that once he enters the codes to the QFS that all debt will be wiped away. He is usually on the Original Mark Z's shows on Friday mornings at 10am.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 December, 05:41
You will own your own home on your own property in the most ideal location for you. And you will be happy.=1186

Any Being Involved With The Rape And Torture Of Innocent Children And The Drinking Of Their Blood Does Not Deserve To Exist=1186

All Of The Alleged Bad News And Chaos Is A Sadistic Creation Of The Jewish Shadow Government That Runs America. It's Their Money Maker=1186

Astonishing How Large Groups Of People Will Willfully Lie On A Grand Scale To Support A Pandemic Illusion For Money=1186

And The Rain Poured Down And The Floods Came And The Winds Blew And Struck Against That House And It Caved In. And It's Collapse Was Great=1186

When You Arise In The Morning, Think Of What A Precious Privilege It Is To Be Alive To Breathe, To Think, To Enjoy, To Love=1186

I Invoke All Which Is Good And Happy And Healthy For Us To Achieve Our Dreams And Optimal Body, Spirit And Purpose Of The Soul=1186

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 December, 07:07
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🔥Thanks Auntie as usual you are on Fire🔥

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
28 December, 04:29
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I feel like I'm still learning. Every time I see these long sentences especially. They are amazing.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 December, 03:02
Maaaaanifesting! 😎

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 December, 05:21
Im going to say it 17 times. Seems to be a lucky number.

memes matter @NoComment
21 December, 05:13
I say Thank You God for everything three times everyday be it in vibes or internal dialog/prayers or be it a shout out is my take from the now and aftermath of things that is me on autopilot and now observing how i didnt do any of that, its the holy spirit in me😂Glory be to God🪖🩰❤️😂

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 December, 02:26
pas de soucis 😎☝️recapepette…

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 December, 02:11
head almost popped off

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 December, 02:09
quite the message 👀
Juan osavin sapphire ring
the first and last
what nobody expected
flawless victory
divine enlightenment
level the playing field
i am here for a purpose
ripple
global economic collapse
waiting to waken up
Godspeed

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
21 December, 01:13
I cant wait to own my own home I would love one more bub I'm not too old by then and some dogs. 😍

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
21 December, 12:44

Autmama 123 @autmama
21 December, 12:40
My husband and I found the property where we want to retire and closed this week on it. We cant build right now (although we’d like to) but just getting the property makes me so happy. Time to manifest a cottage house.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
20 December, 11:58
This is manifesting for sure! Bless you Doq! 🌹

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
20 December, 11:28
"And you will be happy." in simple Gematria: The real Commander in Chief. 😍 (2 pics)

20 December, 11:20
"Say that 3 times in a row, 3x per day." in Simple Gematria is: Twitter reinstates Trump. 🎶🎵🎶🥳 (2pics)

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
20 December, 11:16
My husband just retired this past May and we think next year is the time to leave CA. We currently rent, so looking to buy. Manifesting my new home big time!!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
20 December, 11:54
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Left California last year. Couldn’t be happier.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 December, 01:20
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Idaho is the fastest growing state, as it's a conservative state.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
20 December, 11:13
one day when we arent obligated to pay property tax, it will be even more grand .. . but life is grand owning our property and home.
not boasting only praising His Name to be here where i am today living this life im living

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
21 December, 01:31
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Amen same here :)

20 December, 11:12

20 December, 11:12

20 December, 11:11

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 December, 11:10
TRUTH..!

We close on our new home on the 29th. Manifest Destiny into Freedomville Sunny Florida, that started in the Communist Republic of Ore-GONE in the middle of the plandemic.

Mary Kkk @Mary
20 December, 11:09
yesssssss

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 December, 11:09
Thank Q, Santa baby(Trump, DoQ+)!

arba happihr @arba
20 December, 11:08
I am happy🙌
I am Happy🤗
I am Happy💞
I will have to do some traveling to find the most ideal location 😁
👏👏👏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 December, 11:02