Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
28 December, 04:29
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Speak your truth!! I lived in a household with my mother for 5 years before her untimely death ( yes, she had an incurable disease but I truly believe that the vax robbed her and me of a few years). She was mostly bedbound and watched CNN all the time. We had different points of view and that led to clashes that I regret now. Trying to wake her up only drove her deeper into the illusion. After her death I found out from the lady who took her to Dr appointments (so I could work), that she not only had the P vax (which she did not want,) but also the M vax. Because she was so sick from MSA, she thought she was protecting herself but instead I think it killed her. But even if I had it all to do again, I would have advised against the vax. She was a smart, intelligent Nurse Practitioner before her disease & the MSM scared her silly! But I am grateful that she had the grace to accept that I was not going to get it. Even though she lived in our home and I was her primary caregiver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 December, 05:16
In response Edie Brown to his Publication
πŸ’žShe knew you loved her, and that is everything. I took care of my father who started drinking again after the IRS took everything from him under false pretenses. I would give anything to have one more day with him, I truly would. Love to you Edie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
28 December, 03:14
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
πŸ™‚

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts