Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 December, 08:41
ITS A FUCKING SHAME MORE PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PORTFOLIOS AND QFCS, BBCS, XFT, BAHDJE, THEN THE FUCKING KIDS.
THE KIDS R MY MISSION SO WHILE ALL OF YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR 💰💰💰💰
ILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU SURE THE FUXK AINT. YOU HAVNET YET WTF YOU WAITING FOR....OH WAITING ON THAT CRYPTO TO DROP...HAHHA
ABOUT 88% OF YOU ALL R A FUXKING JOKE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 09:04
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
If you are directing your rant at US, you need a serious ass kicking.

I'm willing to bet ANYONE in here would go into a DUMB or anywhere else necessary to save a child/children. You.. are way out of line IMHO.

The more I think about this, the more pissed off I get.

Righteous indignation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kal_El @Kal_El
28 December, 09:44
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Im waiting on the orders to join on a DUMB rescue operation.

Id go in a fucking heartbeat

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 09:47
In response Kal_El to his Publication
So would I. I believe most, if not all in here would.

Kal_El @Kal_El
28 December, 09:50
I tend to agree.

I also agree with the original post.

Theres a large portion of AnonUp who have taken their eyes off of the ball.

We could end this, if we engaged the enemy, instead of reposting memes over and over.

Evangelina @Evangelina
Aren't the White Hats in control of this situation?

Speaking for myself, I haven't taken my eye off of the ball, I'm very aware of the HORRORS that have gone on. Seeing it over and over and over does nothing but depress me. Does that make me apathetic? No it does not. We all have chit we are dealing with, some may be handling it better than others. Some may be avoiding certain Triggers.

I agree with the reposting.. however, that is a reminder to keep
praying.

I actually saw a post a while back saying the Situation with the Children was under control and had been since Q first posted.
It's impossible to know what the Truth is. Children are suffering
in many different ways.. No one wants that, what are we supposed to do?
10:01 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Kal_El to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Kal_El @Kal_El
28 December, 10:09
Im not in the "White Hats are in Control" Camp of thought.

I dont see much in the way of control being demonstrated by any side.

I see a giant clusterfuck that will eventually blow, and we will all be caught in the middle to fight for our lives, while White and Black hats are hiding in bunkers