Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
30 December, 12:05
In response M3thods to his Publication
Thank you..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
29 December, 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
29 December, 08:05
God's blessings are doors and windows.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
29 December, 07:42
THANK YOU I NEEDED TO READ THIS- I AM HANGING ON TO A DAUGHTER AGE 36 TRYING TO DESTROY OUR LIFE AND HERS BECAUSE I LOVE HER...

HER RIPPLE EFFECTS ARE DESTROYING ALL AROUND HER AND HER KIDS/EX AND ALL FAMILY

SHE IS HELL-BENT ON KILLING HERSELF
(DRUGS AND MENTAL ILLNESS)

GOD MAYBE TO REMOVE HER FROM OUR LIVES I HAVE TO TRUST GOD AND I HAVE DONE ALL THAT I CAN 0 SO HELP ME I HAVE TRIED

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
28 December, 10:27
This is definitely true for me! In 2016 my whole group of friends froze me out. I was really sad at the time, but now i see that they were never really my friends. This was during the time i really started to wake up, and i outgrew them!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 December, 06:38
He sure did.

Red Edge @Rededge
28 December, 03:15
Even Family?
because they say when the truth comes out you have to be there for them ....
Even though they made fun of us,stopped talking to us ....
friends i can understand being removed but Fam hmmmm idk.....

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 December, 03:08
🙌❤️🙌

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 December, 02:43
TRUTH RIGHT THERE
THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS BLESSING

American Girl @Americangirl
28 December, 11:38
aint that the truth.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
28 December, 09:46
My dad and his entire family 😶 my best friend since Kindergarten, moms side of the family or what's left. Sometimes it doesnt pay to be the black sheep.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
28 December, 10:18
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
not sure I agree with this. Seems like someone trying to justify this crap and take advantage of people

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 December, 09:06
Thank you God for removing those people from my journey so I can follow you unencumbered.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 December, 09:06
FACTS! 🙌

some one special to some @godrus
28 December, 09:04
Thank you for this!

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 December, 08:58
Thank you God.