Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 December, 12:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 12:41
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

Chris Jaksha @realChrisJaksha
DOQ gave a great cliff note version if anyone's looking
12:48 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 December, 12:15
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Great information - there are gaps - but great information.

My concern is how we seem to be deviating from “Where We Go One, We Go All.”

How does this help those who have resisted the Cabal/NWO/whatever who cannot even afford the $180.00 to $290.00+ just to buy the ledger hardware?

The thing we need to remember is that all Cabal systems - and everything that came into being in those systems - IS GOING AWAY. It must.

Noboby comes out of the Cabal system a millionaire or billionaire. The slate is being wiped clean, whether we want it to be or not.

Any concept - especially one that requires an investment that would exclude many by virtue of a general unavailability of CABAL money to make the initial investment - that is exclusive to those who can afford to participate is distinctly NOT WWG1WGA, and is reflective of Cabal concepts.

Sorry, but it is, unless people who support this sort of thing have suggestions as to how we help our fellow man join us in this & get a

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
28 December, 12:51
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
People think they are going to be rich and get paid out for all the taxes, etc we paid. No way! There will be improvements to infrastructure and life should be more managable but there are too many falicies out there about NESARA etc. VK mentioned to watch their moves and use that money to help get ahead. WWG1WGA comes in financially from those patriots that make the right moves and give back to the community.

Evil will always be present but the scales are tipped right now. It needs to get back to balance. Maybe, over time, we see us move away from any need of money/currency, but I doubt it.

This movement isn't about money, its about the children. DJT was rich AF and had no problem going along staying a richer until he saw what was being done to the children. I believe that was the game changer for him.

We need a reset to get back to being loving and caring human beings. These tough times will create amazing opportunities for our future.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
28 December, 06:14
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts