Law & Physics @physics171
27 December, 05:40
What causes parasites to damage the health of people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
27 December, 08:33

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
My experience began about 4 years ago when a moldy house brought on debilitating mystery symptoms. After moving out and beginning the detox journey, I became aware that I had a major parasitic infection total body. The worst for me are the ones living on/in/around nerves and nervous system structures i.e. brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, within fascia etc. They also love joints/connective tissue, muscles, eyes and of course Gut. Been trying to get rid of these things for almost three years. Definitely making progress but they r survivors. I alternate Fenbendazole, Tinidazole, Albendazole, Carbamazepine, IVM, Prazaquantel, Alinia, etc. Atlas Orthogonal Chiro has been critical as well as rectal ozone insfflations; seems the more I detox (parasites, mold, chemicals, etc) the more reactive and unable to be in many buildings or around many people. Very difficult path for sure, but I and my docs r pretty sure I dodged a death sentence neurological diagnosis..all glory to God in heaven!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
Well done.
Thank you for the informative information, such a journey.
Appreciative for you sharing your efforts.
Blessings to you.
Loving this adventures
Love=Truth
💥🤗🌻🙏👍😁💜
09:23 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it