Law & Physics @physics171
27 December, 05:40
What causes parasites to damage the health of people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 @Cornell77
My experience began about 4 years ago when a moldy house brought on debilitating mystery symptoms. After moving out and beginning the detox journey, I became aware that I had a major parasitic infection total body. The worst for me are the ones living on/in/around nerves and nervous system structures i.e. brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, within fascia etc. They also love joints/connective tissue, muscles, eyes and of course Gut. Been trying to get rid of these things for almost three years. Definitely making progress but they r survivors. I alternate Fenbendazole, Tinidazole, Albendazole, Carbamazepine, IVM, Prazaquantel, Alinia, etc. Atlas Orthogonal Chiro has been critical as well as rectal ozone insfflations; seems the more I detox (parasites, mold, chemicals, etc) the more reactive and unable to be in many buildings or around many people. Very difficult path for sure, but I and my docs r pretty sure I dodged a death sentence neurological diagnosis..all glory to God in heaven!!🙏
08:33 PM - Dec 27, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Cornell77 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
27 December, 09:23
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
Well done.
Thank you for the informative information, such a journey.
Appreciative for you sharing your efforts.
Blessings to you.
Loving this adventures
Love=Truth
💥🤗🌻🙏👍😁💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396