Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It crossed my mind today on a long drive that anons are the exact opposite of mercenaries. Will only fight for the righteous side and cannot be bought.
05:50 PM - Dec 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 December, 08:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜I'll take payment in my ticket to heaven someday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
27 December, 06:26
๐Ÿ˜Well maybe some steak & lobster..... maybe... Kek

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 December, 08:32
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
with champers?

connie wright @cowri
27 December, 06:25
While we shake our heads & roll our eyes. Here I thought I wasn't the smartest fish in the sea...It warms my Heart to know I am quite a bit smarter..I did not cave. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
27 December, 06:09
ya.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
27 December, 05:57
I agree. Nice bunch:)

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 December, 05:54