Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
27 December, 03:27
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
My information is that the Salvation Army is a Rothschild front organization, and always has been, originally established to launder opium money from the far east. Look at the Red Shield symbol (Roth - schild = Red - Shield) . As I recall this research comes from the multiple part series 'Fall of the Cabal'. Not surprising that the Salvation Army would be activated to support the Cabal narrative. We know that good people, trying to do good, are caught up in these evil agendas. Charities are often used as money laundering services. Cabal uses our better trusting natures against us. This is the theme of 'The Green Mile' by Stephen King, another Cabal asset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
27 December, 02:48
I haven't donated a penny to them since then. Nice work, Salvation Army 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 December, 02:46
Well here at the New Orleans Mission, we take no money from government, the Holy Bible is our rule book, and we are THRIVING like we NEVER IMAGINED!

GOD IS SO GREAT! WON'T HE DO IT!!!

Tough work, but its what we are called to do.

HALLELUJAH!!!

🤗

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
27 December, 02:49
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
God Bless You

Salvation Army is a great institution obviously Woke Idiots are trying too destroy it