Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
28 December, 09:23
In response M3thods to his Publication
ThankQ 🔥 I needed this at this time 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 05:32
it’s getting harder each day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
27 December, 05:20
Okay, not to be self-absorbed, but this totally speaks to me. I've been to hell and back... through much physical and emotional pain... I pray that it will be worthwhile. 🙏

Red Edge @Rededge
27 December, 04:37
💞

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 December, 04:31
...and i resent all of it. i do not forget or forgive. send me straight to hell but i want vengeance. i want accountability. i want action. something, any fucking thing to happen without needing a decode or have to have significance of something explained to me like a child. so yeah we should be thankful for being manipulated all to hell and back. this my fren, we must disagree on. all i have wanted for almost 20 fkn yrs is to forget. alcoholism and few addictions later and i still just wish to forget. why tf would i want any of these memories? thats not strength, that is Stockholm syndrome.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
27 December, 05:22
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I am sorry for your troubles. I can (somewhat) relate. I pray it will be worthwhile.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 December, 04:30
👇

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 December, 04:00
yes never forget. cause it was your time, my time. to follow those paths. to believe or not. to watch division in family, friends. to battle the vaxx. to win. to lose. yet we are hangin’ on, hangin’ in♥️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 December, 03:50

M3thods @M3thods
27 December, 04:25
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I dig it.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
27 December, 03:43
RIGHT ON!!! We ALL need to read this!! ThanQ🙏💞🦅

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
27 December, 03:15
Thanks, I needed this today ❤️💜

M3thods @M3thods
27 December, 04:24
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
🤗

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
27 December, 02:34
boom 😁

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
27 December, 02:23
🙏🏻✨❤️💯🇺🇸

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 December, 11:06
Good morning friend. Absolutely, take a look back to where we were in 2017! I'm so proud of us all. Love to you.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 December, 10:52
not to harden you, but to give you Strength.
LOVE

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
27 December, 10:09
yeah.. now I ride the wave perfectly

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 December, 09:44
🎯

Miss. Messina @Messina
27 December, 09:40
☝️ was just thinking about that - sigh !