Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
27 December, 10:12
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
😜Well...
I like being alone and I LOVE nature.

It would be an easy 100,000 for me, but I might have a hard time giving the cabin back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
27 December, 10:01
Sounds like paradise. No money needed at the end just the chance to head back anytime to relax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
27 December, 09:50
In a heartbeat. You can also keep the money if I can keep the cabin. I would take this deal without question.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
27 December, 09:16
ACTUALLY, SANE PEOPLE WILL DO IT FOR FREE...

BECAUSE THIS IS LIFE.

INTERNET, CELLPHONE, ILLUSION OF JOB IS ONLY MATRIX IMMITATIONZ OF WHAT REAL LIFE MEAN...

Shar Sirn @SharS
27 December, 09:09
I'll pass on the $100,000. The cabin sounds perfect!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
27 December, 09:07
would do it for free!

Aurelia 251201 @AureliaB
27 December, 09:04
Yes, and if books are allowed sign me up for 1 year :)