Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
27 December, 05:57
please pray for me. im reaching a breaking point with my narcissist parents..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
27 December, 06:23
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
i have one in my life too. it’s so difficult and takes a great toll. prayong for peace and strength to endure the mind games and emotional sabbotage. i ask God bind their demons and make them flee.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
thank you for your prayers. it’s spiritual and mental torture. 😢 i need a God to intervene with miracle..
06:25 AM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lucassebastian in this post can reply
27 December, 06:29
there are times i don’t recognize them—and its like i am interfacing with demons 😓

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
27 December, 10:10
i fully feel this too. It hit me square being yelled at one day that it was demons. in fact, once i decided this was the truth - to see it all through a spiritual lense - i was able to shift my mindset to fight for my family AND help protect myslef better. I researched spiritual warfare more deeply and realized humanity’s weaknesses are all the portals for demons to enter, work and torment. (anger, fear, hate, control, manipulation...) It is indeed a battle. ⚔️ But we have the weapons and the backup to make advances with authority and stand with confidence. continued prayers. 🙏

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭11‬-‭13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬