Delta canceled 1/2 of theirs just today

Domino effect

craziness begins
07:55 PM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
26 December, 08:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I am so glad I decided to stay in AZ rather than fly to WI for the holidays...flying the past 2 years has really become such a hassle...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 December, 09:23
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
I wanted to go to FL to c fam from here, MT, lobg haul but too expensive and wanted to stay close to home. Yes a hassle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
26 December, 08:32
Plus most kids home on break for next 2 weeks. :)

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
26 December, 08:26
True - SW cancelled flights Friday and today for family visiting. Drove instead.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
26 December, 08:18
must be,the interstates are a crowded mess....took 12 hrs for hubby and myself to go from wash DC to Sumter, SC. 😑

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
26 December, 08:16
Because of weather?

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
26 December, 08:30
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
I’m wondering if it has something to do with AT&T. Is SW connected to ATT?

Our Cable & wireless been out since Thursday with no word of restoration. Cause is “severe weather” and considered a “national distaster” Can confirm a few surrounding Chicago burbs.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 December, 09:25
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Mostly, once flights get canceled it creates a pile up to get back on track. My gut tells me its all being done on purpose, the weather anyway to create chaos