Moultrie Patriot @Moultriepatriot
Gonna be an uphill road for awhile… dogmatic and closed minded is a mental prison
05:01 PM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Moultriepatriot in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 December, 07:25
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I'm almost 70 and it's been uphill the whole way!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
27 December, 03:49
Dogmas deny us the freedom God meant us to have. Hundreds of dos and donts that steals our joy of being.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 December, 09:56
So the White Hats aren’t in control then? 🤔

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
26 December, 09:31
What’s facinating to me is HOW people wake up. The actual road and specific topic of passion is so different for everyone. My friend came in through BigFood, my dad woke up years ago via the Climate Change hoax. Finding thier interest is a key element to longer conversations and gaining their trust which will help them dig - you can hand them the right shovel. 🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 December, 09:07
Truer words never spoken. The chains are finally loosened in my lifetime of brainwashing. I finally don't feel that i am destined for hell for wanting to know all the answers. It is not our fault we were lied to about everything. I love Jesus, I love God, and they will help me figure it all out...it will all fit...somehow. God bless.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 December, 08:57
The uphill battle is my favorite part of the journey.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 December, 07:27
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Why is uphill your favorite part?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 December, 07:01

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
26 December, 05:49
all beliefs are "prisons"

a trick of the enemy

belief - prison
be Life - freedom

myself vs my Self

there are many little tricks of the enemy

death by 1000 cuts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 December, 05:34

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
26 December, 05:28
Im over not getting the truth

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
26 December, 05:56
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
the Truth you have
born with it
with-In

I get what you speak of
the Truth re-vealed
re-veal
re-turn to the Lamb

We want the Lamb to luve
In and out
out being In others

the enemy has been killing the Lamb
trying to

but the Lamb cannot be killed
each New Life
another Lamb

I try to focus on me
the Lamb lives in me
the sacrificial killing failed in me
so far

how to rescue the Lamb in me?

tricky
but doable
worth the effort

God bless

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 December, 05:20
At least nothing is new...

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
26 December, 07:02
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
ur karma ran over my dogma.