Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 December, 10:59
Merry Christmas Patriots.
Pay attention to this one...
We will break it all down in 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
25 December, 02:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Some layers of the Matrix will be exposed as well. Here's something that may be a preview of what will be revealed on a deeper level. The author is slightly off with his statistics, but everything else is on point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
26 December, 05:43
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
13th and 14th cranial nerves
There has been increasing evidence in the past that these nerves exist and more recently, research confirms the existence and individuality of these nerves.
13th cranial nerve or the zero nerve or the terminal nerve - this nerve is situated in the most anterior aspect of the brain between the olfactory stalk and the optic chiasma...it's functions are not yet clearly known (although dysfunction of this nerve may affect craniosacral movement)....but it is well known that in the lower animals, this nerve has something to do with regulation of the reproductive cycle.
Nervus Intermedius - there has been extensive research to implicate that this nerve is not merely a branch of the Facial nerve....but a separate cranial nerve.
I graduated first in my nursing class and was taught there were only 12 cranial nerves. They hide this truth for a reason.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
26 December, 10:46
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
In esoteric circles, it definitely fits the pattern of having something to do with the reproductive cycle. Here's something that may interest you.

Years ago, I came across some articles which suggested (with a lot of evidence) that Mary Magdalene was the unnamed 13th disciple who was removed from the texts. In like manner, the 13th cranial nerve is mostly unmentioned among the medical community, as well as the general population.

26 December, 01:36
I felt like she was the 13th apostle, Ophiuchus was the 13th constellation, and 13 was my lucky number. The Gospel of Mary in the Dead Sea Scrolls made me feel like she was a bit closer, but I never heard any evidence of same. I know Dan Brown had his own ideas, but don't know how I feel about that without evidence in front of my face. But there is also a 14th cranial nerve, and the other side honors 14 as Osiris penis. So much I have to learn, and so little time, bit I am sure there is more to all that story too.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
I believe this article will give you some more clues. It's filled with goodies that even link Leonardo da Vinci as being of the same opinion about Mary Magdalene.

https://aeldwood.wordpress...
03:29 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
26 December, 03:33
Thank you, I will check it out.