Pay attention to this one...
We will break it all down in 2023.
10:59 AM - Dec 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 January, 08:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💥👍❤️✝️🙏😂👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
27 December, 11:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 January, 08:11
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
😂🙏✝️❤️👍💥

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
27 December, 07:45

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
26 December, 10:58
No wonder they want to change our DNA.
We are children of God, born of spirit first, then receive our bodies here on Earth descendants of Adam.

Blu Bird donated @se0861
26 December, 09:30
VK, the founding fathers knew this:
“The sacred rights of mankind are not to be rummaged for, among old parchments, or musty records.They are written, as with a sun beam in the whole volume of human nature, by the hand of the divinity itself; and can never be erased or obscured by mortal power.”
— Alexander Hamilton, 1775
PS. I saved this quote in case they take me to court for refusing vax, I thought it will give the judge something to think about.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 December, 03:55
VK are you an observer?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 11:29
Thank you Vincent, Nana hopes your Christmas was great!

I love this man, he is one of my biggest Heroes!

We know this already, we just don't know that we know it yet.

This reminded me of one of my visions early on yrs ago now, when I was having trouble understanding my guide and visitors because I was trying to hear their words with my ears instead of thro telepathy of just knowing.

In the vision I was in a room with bins on tables endless bins streching as far as I could see. It was my job to break down all words into parts to store because we would not be using them anymore.
Compound words and sylabols, I had to break them apart and put them in the right bins for storage.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 December, 11:17
Looking forward to my mind being blown more and more :)

Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
26 December, 10:04
This one brought tears of joy. God is within all of us, we must love ourselves more. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas VK!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
26 December, 09:50
FRIDAY NOVEMBER TWENTY SECOND NINETEEN SIXTY THREE =563
JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY JR SON OF JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY =563
TO COMPLETE THE SPIRITUAL MISSION FATHER HAS GIVEN US =563

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
26 December, 09:35
I remember watching this episode.

26 December, 08:31
IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS GOD AND HIS WORD TOOK CARE OF THINGS =563
WAIT UNTIL YOU LEARN WHO HAS BEEN TALKING TO YOU HERE Q =563 ❤️
TEACH THEM THE TRUTH OF GOD THE INTERCONNECTEDNESS GEMATRIA =563 💕
I GREET YOU IN THE LOVE AND THE LIGHT OF THE INFINITE CREATOR =563
GOD SHOULD I SHOW THE WORLD HOW GEMATRIA REALLY WORKS =563
THANK YOU GEMATRIA I KNEW IT BUT YOU JUST PROVED IT
WHATSOEVER THOU SHALT BIND ON EARTH SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN =563
IF YOU SEE A FRIEND WITHOUT A SMILE GIVE HIM ONE OF YOURS =563
GOD LOVES A SOUL THAT SEEKS TO IMPROVE EVERY MOMENT

THE PATH IS SEEN IN CLEAR VIEW THROUGH THE EYES AND EARS OF GOD =563
>WE WILL WALK UPON THE WATERS OF TRUTH WITH YESHUA
>EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING IS FOR YOUR HIGHEST GOOD
>THE ENERGY OF GOD FILLS THE LOST SOULS WITH LOVE NOW
>GOD ASKS US TO COME AS CHILDREN AS THEYRE CURIOUS AND TEACHABLE 563
>A AGAPE IS AN UNCONDITIONAL UNREQUITED LOVE FOR ALL SOULS =563

CHRISTMAS WAS YESTERDAY WHERE ARE ALL THE FRIGGIN COOKIES

26 December, 07:28
HOW MANY COINCIDENCES BEFORE ITS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE 563

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 December, 05:58
Merry CHRISTmas Vincent. God is All .

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 December, 02:54
TRY POSTING THIS LINK ON TWITTER AND SEE WHAT COMES UP

26 December, 01:17

Evangelina @Evangelina
26 December, 02:19
I'd love to talk about what this really means.

Things are getting trippy tonight.

27 December, 11:32

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 December, 01:09
btw....the text written in a circle reminds me of the Q clock...🧐.... book of Q?

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
26 December, 12:53

26 December, 12:50
Merry Christmas AU Fam.!!! You give me strength. Merry Christmas @administrator (Kobayashi)... is this our 4th Christmas now??? I'm losing touch with time lol...maybe 3rd? VK what year did we go start? 2019 wasn't it?

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
26 December, 12:34
The most exciting thing about this journey is realizing life is so much more exciting, miraculous, and wonderous then we ever were taught or imagined! So grateful for this soul growth!

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
26 December, 08:57
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
We have no idea what it means to be human.

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
26 December, 08:57
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
We have no idea what it means to be human.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
26 December, 12:33
💓 Merry Christmas VK and ALL Patriots!

“The Age of Discovery in science is coming to a close, opening up an Age of Mastery … today, we are on the cusp of an epoch-making transition, from being passive observers of Nature to being active choreographers of Nature.”

― Gregg Braden, The God Code

Evangelina @Evangelina
26 December, 02:21
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Merry Christmas Margi! 🤗💞

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 December, 12:27
Incredibly beautiful. Wow.
Merry Christmas!

Rick Martin @Richimself17
26 December, 12:03
it's like if I remember but its so foggy at the same time...

26 December, 01:25
In response Rick Martin to his Publication
the 'citizens' after WW2 gave birth to som pretty interesting minds

26 December, 01:25
In response Rick Martin to his Publication
the 'citizens' after WW2 gave birth to som pretty interesting minds

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 December, 11:30
🙏❤️

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
25 December, 11:00
It's time for humanity to know.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 December, 10:57
Merry Christmas, VK. This one has me choked up.

Feeling joyful.

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
25 December, 09:35
What This FORBIDDEN Drawing of Da Vinci Reveals is Shocking... - YouTube

►Special thanks to Dr. Leonard Horowitz for this eye opening speech. Check out his amazing book: The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of Lovehttps://amzn.to/2MH2X...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 December, 09:32
Just finished listening to this. Really enjoyed it, so thanks! :) Makes so much sense. And God loves mystery. Scripture says God breathed life into us when He created us, and that His Spirit that is in us is greater than anything against us. What's cool too is that the word for God in the opening of Genesis is plural -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. They always were... Jesus was there before He was even born on the Earth. And so when the man in this video says that it was like someone was watching God create, that makes perfect sense. The Holy Spirit was recording, just as He breathed life into the words of Scripture. Some say the Bible is made up by people. But that would diminish the power of God. God can do anything. And if He could create the whole universe, then He could direct and use humans to record what He wanted. And there's so much mysterious and cool codes in the Bible also. No man could've done that. The odds are against it.😇❤️🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 December, 09:15
Merry Christmas to you and yours, VK!!🌟🙏❤️🎄

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
25 December, 09:11
💜