Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
While we are on the topic of Christmas lies ...
11:44 AM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
28 December, 04:20
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
I guess my only question about this video is the use of the words:
"WAS" and "WERE"
??
Search for : satanic holiday calendar 2022
Maybe it is still going on..?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
27 December, 03:58
we are here to help the others ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 December, 02:48
good to see this is being revealed
“the end wont be for everyone”

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 December, 02:26
MAKE ORGY CELEBRATIONS GREAT AGAIN!

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
26 December, 01:12
Yep.
Cosmic Christmas - Astrotheology & The Bible
https://archive.org/detail...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 December, 12:56
The real shitty part of all this is ….now if we “Celebrate” Jesus’ Birthday in 9/11, we are celebrating the Mass Murder of Innocent People as well!

They have Really Hijacked (no pun intended) The Celebration of the Birth of Christ, in every way possible!!

Demonic Assholes!! 🤬😡

Either Way, My Heart KNOWS Jesus is the Son of God! I have Fully Surrendered to him and Pray for Forgiveness of my Sins Daily! 🙏🎁❤️

Thanks Be To God! 🙏

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
26 December, 12:56
Difficult to find truth on this subject. It is well hidden. Concealed from us.

https://worldbulletin.duny...

chuck ross @chuckster
26 December, 12:53
A LOT of pagan holidays were sexual orgies. Now, it makes sense...

anna justice @Truth_
28 December, 04:20
In response chuck ross to his Publication
'were"
?

NEO ONE @Neo
26 December, 12:47
The other thing is that Osiris was born on the 25th of December.
Not Horus.

NEO ONE @Neo
26 December, 12:43
Idk who made Horus to the Sun God?
That's still Ra.
Horus is the God of the Heaven and the War.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
26 December, 12:42
And Jesus was NOT EVEN BORN on December 25th.

JESUS WAS BORN ON SEPTEMBER 11

“We can approximate the month of Jesus’ birth to be around the time of Tishri (mid to late September). To arrive at this date, start at the conception of John the Baptist, Sivan (June), count forward six months to arrive at Gabriel’s announcement of the conception of Jesus, Kislev (December), then count forward nine more months, the time it takes for human gestation, to reach Tishri (September), when Jesus was born.”

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 December, 12:41
i say Merry CHRISTmas because of the Festival of Lights during this time...because i AM TAKING THE 25TH AS A CELEBRATION OF LIGHT...LIGHTING UP THE DARKNESS !!! because this is a time of Christ's conception.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 December, 12:19
👏👏👏 Time for the 'hard' truths to come out!!! Thanks for posting!!❤️

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
26 December, 12:16
I had posted this question and got 0 response.
Why are Anons saying "Merry Christmas" when we know this day is satanic?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 December, 12:03
Spot on 25th dec was a day laws were paused and it was a day where anything goes. The people would strip naked and dance around on the streets wearing satans attire while handing their kids over as a gift to BAAL hence the reason why you take your kids to a grotto and present them to satan/santa and they sit on his knees the whole thing is nasty and people forget the world run under he julian calender not the gregorian one time for everyone now to wake up

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 December, 05:44
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
When my kids were little, and I had to bring them with me when I went shopping, I would zoom right on by the disgusting pedo drunk santa(that was my guess about what they were). I couldn't understand the long lines. Same with the Easter Bunny, ugh. We did get to go to the WHouse Easter Egg Roll one year, and my kids look back at the pic they have with the "easter bunny" in horror. Like, what were you guys thinking???

We pretty much played down santa, my youngest informed her kindergarten class that santa was actually their parents...yep, we were that family.

would like for all this shite to be gone forever. Soon.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
26 December, 12:02
😱

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 December, 11:56
:(