Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
26 December, 11:24
The Only Things in Red, seem to be signalling⁉️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
Red Shoes the truth is beyond traumatic we will all heal together after we learn what [they] did.
11:39 AM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
26 December, 10:01
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
It’s time to get this on MSM!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Robinsen @DarylRobinsen
26 December, 01:26
red shoe club = capital punishment these monsters in human suits will pay hunt them down like the rabid dog they are

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 December, 12:53
yes the healing of this nation, this world is what we pray, gonna need a mighty move of God to help the people

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 December, 12:51
my awakening 3/2020 included this rabbit hole, for me the necessary jolt, to shake my world upside down, guess God knew i was ready, no hesitation, i knew true. so tears, prayers for warrior rescue for children, for justice💔