Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Welcome to Light Club — where anons are heroes and heroines. https://newsletter.marting...
08:41 AM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
26 December, 11:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Wow. I love this, so beautifully written that I actually felt it. Thank you Martin 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 December, 11:10
Very lovely and perfectly written!
Blessings to you, Martin! 🙏❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 December, 08:56
Had to read this twice today, its so good.
Thank you, Martin, you da best!
Shine on!! ✨❤️✨

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 December, 09:27
Grrat article Martin!!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 December, 09:15
the first rule of light club is you ALL TALK ABOUT LIGHT CLUB

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 December, 09:14
😃❤️🙏👍💥...Thank you for the article...you have an awesome talent !!

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
26 December, 09:13
Wow, did I need that this morning.

Still here.

Still in the battle.

Thanks Martin.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 December, 09:11
Excellent Martin!!! U validate my point...Noone will EVER be able to say they are an anon who isnt. And we will know eachother immediately...and grasp eachother deeply in a hug like "few have ever felt before, i will tell u that"...as my President would say!!! Rock on Martin my man!!! 🎶🥁🎸🌴🤍🏁
Love u brother. 👊🤝🤍🏁🙂

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 December, 08:57
Great article, Martin