Enchanted Mermaid @PygmyGazette
MY SISTER IN LAW JUST LOST HER HUSBAND AND IS DEVISTATED. SHE ASKED US TO PRAY FOR HER. I THEN THOUGHT OF YOU GUYS. IF YOU COULD LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR HER HERE I CAN PRINT THEM UP FOR HER. THANK YOU SO MUCH
01:13 AM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
26 December, 01:50
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
So very sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace and comfort.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
26 December, 12:37
Iā€™m so sorry for your loss and I pray that you and yours can find some peace in this troubling time.
Lord Jesus,
Please look after this woman and her family.
Please Oh Great One, help them all find a way to your light of peace and harmony.
God Bless You All.
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 December, 12:37
I am so sad for your loss . I pray that Gow will grant you Peace Beyond Understanding šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
26 December, 12:32
I am very sorry about the loss of your Husband. Please know you and your Family are in my Prayers and May God bring you comfort and healing. May God be with you all.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
26 December, 12:25
I pray she finds comfort and peace. šŸ™ā¤ļø
God bless you. ā¤ļø

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 December, 12:23
May your SIL find comfort & peace in the depths of God's love.
šŸ™ā¤šŸ•Šā¤šŸ™

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
26 December, 12:18
Sending prayers for your sister, please Lord let her find peace in knowing she will see him again.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
26 December, 12:17
šŸ™šŸ«¶šŸ™

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 December, 12:16
Praying for comfort and peace for your sister.
šŸ™ā™„ļøšŸ™

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
26 December, 12:16
I am so sorry for her loss sending prayers

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 December, 12:14
Sending Love and Prayers
ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼ā¤ļø

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 December, 12:13
Praying

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
26 December, 11:33
sending love and prayers

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 December, 11:32
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ļø prayers

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 December, 11:31
I am so sorry for your loss . Lord hear our prayers šŸ™

Ana Tate @Anatated
26 December, 11:22
May the memory of your beloved be a blessing forever. May you find comfort in the hearts that surround you. You have asked and we will walk this mile with you and then the next one as well.

Jesus, we ask that all who are open to Your presence know the feeling of Your arms enfolding them. Lend strength for the current tasks and wisdom for the future.
Amen

Michael Phillips @Crager71
26 December, 11:18
šŸ™šŸ¼Sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
26 December, 11:15
Sending love and prayers šŸ™ ā¤ļø

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 December, 11:14
Heavenly Father,Please wrap your loving arms around this sister who is in great pain right now comfort her so she will know your love,your strength,your courage and grace, find a way to thank her for her service to you,that only you two will understand,help her find a new sense of purpose belonging, I know she feels lost right now.
Thank You Heavenly Father.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
26 December, 11:10
Stay strong Sister!! šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ»

P8t Riot @P8triot2
26 December, 06:11
prayers for your sil . may god bless and comfort her.

American Girl @Americangirl
26 December, 04:57
my condolences to her and the family. may the lord ease her pain and help her to heal during this time of grief.

Selah 321 @Selah
26 December, 04:49
šŸ™šŸ»šŸ•ŠšŸ•Š

Selah 321 @Selah
26 December, 10:14
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Dear Heavenly Father .. please reach out to this woman and comfort her . The loss of life is not just painful, but stressful as well.. Give her strength to weather this storm ... only you Father can heal a broken heart. Please keek her safe from further harm.In Jesus name .. AmenšŸ™šŸ»šŸ•Š

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
26 December, 03:40
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ So sorry for your loss. Praying you and your family through this difficult time. God Bless.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
26 December, 03:27
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Brenda Adams @gon2long
26 December, 03:24
So sorry, may angels of comfort surround you and give you strength. Prayers up!

Time Travel @369travel
26 December, 03:05
we may not know you in the normal sense but you are one of us. we are lifting you up to God to give you peace, hope, and carry you through the storm. This is my prayer for you. that you feel our love and God's hand on you.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 December, 03:47
In response Time Travel to his Publication
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
26 December, 02:53
I am so sorry for your loss. I pray God may lift you up during this horribly difficult time. God loves you, and He is with you, even when you feel alone, He is there. I pray you feel His loving arms wrapped around you during this difficult time. Please know, there are many good people who are willing and ready to be your friend, and a shoulder to cry on, even if we have not met before.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
26 December, 02:44
sorry for your lostšŸ™