Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
25 December, 11:31
Just wanted to say Thank You Patriots for being here. You all are very special to me and have changed my life for the better.

Merry Christmas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Merry Christmas @administrator

I honestly believe if it hadnt been for AU and the amazing family I have here, I wouldnt be here today.

This year has been the worst and I am barely hanging on and every time I feel like giving up, I pop in here and see so much care and love among complete strangers world wide and it gives me that drop of hope I need.

What you have created is more important than you realise, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To everyone who makes this place so incredible special, much love to you all.
12:21 AM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 December, 01:43
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
In it together ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 December, 01:40
Merry Christmas!
sending you love and GOD’s blessings!
we are family ❤️

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 December, 01:26
🙏❤️🙏

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
27 December, 01:14
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 December, 01:10
You’ll make it through. Sending you loooong lasting good vibes!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 December, 01:08

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 December, 01:04
❤ backatcha!!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 December, 01:55
💖🙏