Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
07 February, 07:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
lol this just looks lole a kids crayon drawing here lol 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 08:00
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
lol...great comparison! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Davis @Aquaimage17
07 February, 12:38
sorry, can some explain this. Cant keep up with all

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
07 February, 12:41
In response Phil Davis to his Publication
Good question. I guess nobody has the answer.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
07 February, 11:23
I Dont Like The Look Of That Zoodoo Shit
Looks Like They Are Up To No Good

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
07 February, 11:04
😇😉🙏

Jesus IsKing @Theotokos
07 February, 10:00
⚡Amplitude

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 February, 09:51
Wow some battles being fought!

LeAhna Sol @LSol
07 February, 09:38
Seriously, THANK YOU for posting these here! It was the only thing I kept going back to twitter for!

American Girl @Americangirl
07 February, 09:36
Ty for posting these. I am grateful to you. I used to keep an eye on it all the time on twatter. Again Ty❣🤗