JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 December, 09:12
I am off to plant a thousand new Christmas trees. Enjoy your Christmas Eve and remember...

God Won.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 December, 02:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I am off to plant a thousand new Christmas trees. Enjoy your Christmas Eve and remember...God Won.=936
9+3+6=18=R 😎

And The Numbers Just Keep On Coming As Communication From Another Level Of Mind Consciousness=936

Come On Now, Everybody. Together We Can Turn This Thing Around And Make It Brighter. Have Faith In God=936

We Shall Transform Darkness Into Light. I Shall Rise With You. Hand In Hand. Together We Shall Climb=936

We're Coming Home, My Friend. God Bless You On This Day. May You Find A Smile And An Unexpected Blessing=936

Holy Child, I Am Coming Soon. Hold On To What You Have So That No One Will Take Away Your Crown=936

Everyone Will Get Through This Transition In Better Shape And Joyfully Wrapped In Love=936

For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son. There Is Comfort In Knowing That=936

In God I Will Praise His Word. In God I Have Put My Trust. I Will Not Fear What Flesh Can Do Unto Me=936

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 01:57
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
You are such a blessing Auntie M.

The love and care that you put into your work is second to none. Nice timestamp too btw.

Merry Christmas Fren.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Aw shucks! 😍
Fortunately, I have fun doing the Gematria thingy!

Thank you for your kinds words!
Merry Christmas Blessings to you! 🎄
02:08 PM - Dec 25, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it