Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 December, 10:12
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Wow! What amazing love! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 December, 06:48
That's awesome. My mom used to tell me how I was so afraid of people that I would cling into his leg and when he walked, I walked. lol This is so sweet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 December, 06:36
Priceless! Look at that Smile!! Beautiful! 😇🙏❤😇🙏❤😇❤

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 December, 06:34
So beautiful!! Daddys little girl!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 December, 06:34
THIS is love and compassion to the max!💞🙏💞🦅

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 December, 05:56
Beautiful story 💞

Wish I could be a fly on the wall to see daddy's face when this little doll gets off the MedBed and can walk on her own. 🙌🙌

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 December, 06:36
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I'll second that!! 😇👍🙏❤🙏❤