Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 December, 11:46
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
i think theres truth to the phrase “woman’s intuition”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
we need our alpha's to come back. it is past time for our pride of male lions to take their place at the front of the line. we need our strong, confident men to be the spiritual leaders and protectors of their family. we need our men to teach our sons how to be responsible, confident, considerate and productive members of society. we need our men to demonstrate and set the example of what a good and decent man looks like by the way he treats her mother with respect and dignity as his wife. and remind her she is more than worthy and should in fact expect nothing less than being treated well. mine is probably not a popular opinion, but part of the reason things are so out of control is because men have been told they're worthless and basically only sperm donors and nothing else. been bad for men for way too long, so come back lions!!
04:21 PM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
25 December, 06:12
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
My life experience has shown to me that,
that which you requested is a big lie.
Still waiting for the way to #ProveMeWrong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
24 December, 05:04
yes sir i do. thank you for being loud, proud and a great example my friend. 🙏🙏