Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 10:10
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
Worked plenty with both these birds. The one on the left is a Citron Cockatoo, and the right a “Pineapple” Conure. Both are extremely intelligent and have the biggest of personalities. My late mentor was a true avian healer, hopefully I can carry that wisdom into the new world ahead.
12:56 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConstitutionBird in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 December, 02:41
In response Constitution Bird to his Publication
Looks to be a Triton Sulfur Crested. They're quite large compared to their smaller Lesser Sulfur crested cockatoo. Isn't the Citron a more orange not so bright?

This is Donald the Duck. He was my Lesser Sulfur Crested. They're a lot smaller than the Triton by at least 100 grams.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
24 December, 09:28
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Donald is adorable! I’m sure his personality is very spunky!

You are correct. The Citron’s crest are much more orange. Great eye! I would agree that it’s a Triton/Sulfur.