Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

2023 we go deep into all this.
09:55 AM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 January, 07:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
26 December, 08:42
I have a theory that tech actually dumbs the piblic and the most advanced civilizations were those free of most tech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whos 2know @Whos2know
25 December, 10:47
i follow him on TT. Dude has some amazing stuff he puts out.

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
25 December, 04:20
Of course, the Cananites would want us to believe we descended from apes. Truth is that in previous millenniums, very advanced technology existed. Check out this channel as Praveen Mohan shows examples from architecture https://www.youtube.com/@R...

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
25 December, 12:36
This is what I’m here for.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
24 December, 11:15
Can't wait!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 December, 05:15
Hi VK.
Looking forward to 2023, and trying not to feel sorry for myself. I know everything happens for a reason. This year has been full of loss, and this Holiday Season has been difficult to say the least. My birthday is a week from today on the last day of the year. Can’t come soon enough. You and AU have helped me through. Thank you. I hope you all have a beautiful and blessings filled Christmas, with family and friends. Take care.

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
24 December, 04:31
Yesssssss! So excited for this!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
24 December, 04:17
seems like a huge subject to dig into,
cant wait ;)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 December, 04:11
oops forgot to add my link...https://www.youtube.com/wa...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 December, 04:06
Soooooo READY!! one more week of 2022 and then fireworks yes VK??...2023!!💥 Let's Gooooooo

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
24 December, 03:29
That guy has great short videos.

TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
24 December, 03:00

Red Edge @Rededge
24 December, 02:26
Can't wait to find out more

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
24 December, 01:54
Good morning VK, Merry Christmas Eve. Have a wonderful CHRISTmas

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 December, 01:10

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 December, 12:57
So Down The Granit Hole we Go!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 12:56
always wondered, cause love architecture, the old cathedrals, How they built with supposed tools of that time, asked, no one else seem least bit interested bout such. and wow look at this, so long ago, so much skill required. gonna have to relearn. hope my brain is big enough for that

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
24 December, 12:43
I know you have said 2023 for a long time. But I have a belief it has some other meaning as well. I dont recall many times you have been so direct

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
24 December, 12:33
Literally one of my favorites to watch. I love it when he says, ohhh, I got your @$$.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
24 December, 12:28
Morning Vincent! I’ve been waiting a long time for this all to come out. So, are we a post apocalyptic civilization?
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 December, 12:27
Hooty Hoot VK and Patriot Warriors
Happy Sabbath

It is important to know what something is made of.

anna justice @Truth_
27 December, 04:28
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 December, 12:12
Morning VK, Merry Christmas Eve! 💫🥰❤️🙏🏼🎄
I have learned so much! Am patiently waiting for the answers to more! I have learned more than all my years in school! I see so many references to things I heard from school, parents, grand parents, and my own years of living to seriously know, “There are no Coincidences” is true! Its like flipping switches to memories references now! I hear something and Damn if I don’t remember something from way back! No doubt, we are babies in the infinate knowledges! How could anyone look at these marvels and take for granted normal humans made them!
Please more Sir! 😉

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 December, 11:52
Looking forward to it.

BlockII @BlockII
24 December, 11:45
Good Morning everybody. Ive been onboard with the idea of soft disclosure for a while now. Basically, somebody or somebodies have been seeding bits and pieces of the truth into poplar movies, tv series, video games, and books over the decades to try and slowly get the masses accustomed to an eventual “full disclosure”. Series like Assasin’s Creed, Halo, Stargate SG1, etc all touch on the idea of humanity being extremely advanced in the distant past, and then another advanced race essentially started us over from scratch.

On a totally and completely unrelated note…VK do you have any favorite movies, tv series, video games, or books you enjoy?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 December, 11:30
I am so excited to learn!!!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
24 December, 11:29
wow

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
24 December, 11:18

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
24 December, 11:20
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
This one is photoshopped.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
24 December, 11:16
Can’t wait! We started watching Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix. I’m sure it, like most everything, has nuggets of truth but the real bigger truth is kept from us.