Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If you had just looked at this post without reading this message, would you have seen one image, or known that there are ten images to scroll through? Many seem confused by the AU interface when several images attached.
05:42 AM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
24 December, 12:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hey Martin! im aware there are always several and enjoy them immensely 😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
24 December, 09:32
Arrows are on the side on Brave Browser but easy to miss them and just scroll by. You may want to mention multiple photos in description.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
24 December, 08:00
I'm viewing from a laptop - it is obvious there are 10 slides

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
24 December, 07:30
ipad user here, it’s not completely obvious… easy to miss

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
24 December, 07:01
Martin, I know you ARE an artist, and there are always several beautifully captured images! One thing some AU have done is to mention the number of attached photos... For me, I see your name, and I know there is more to come! Thank you for your wonderful photography.... a novice here, still learning about my lenses...
Merry Christmas to you and yous...

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
24 December, 06:22
Not sure if it makes a difference what device you use but on a laptop its clear. Unless the bottom of the photo is white and you don't sweep your mouse across the photo to expose the bars with arrows on each side. It's hard to miss. Not sure how it presents on a phone though.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 December, 05:50
I see the multi selection, framed by shadow box on each side (✨)