NEO ONE @Neo
They hate us will change soon in, they fear us.
08:33 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
07 February, 11:11
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I assure you, the feeling is mutual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 February, 11:03
Pedos hate everyone who don't do as they do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
07 February, 10:03
Yes. Yes they do.

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
07 February, 09:48
They already fear us. We are many, armed with the truth. They are few, hiding behind lies, deception and censorship. The house of cards is coming down. Soon all will be revealed

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
07 February, 09:02
Just saw a VICE documentary totally smearing Q. Claiming Jim and Ron Watkins started it from 8chan and that it's a total larp. It made me so angry to watch (my husband was curious) Who am I to know? All I know is that many thins I've learned from Q has opened my eyes and think for myself, so I am HOPING big things DO come down or my family WILL lock me up for being a crazy person.

King North @KingoftheNorth
07 February, 09:08
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
You have taken the red pill Neo. You can not go back to the way it was. This is the new reality. So live your life as no longer sheep. Be the wolf that lives in the shadows waiting to pounce. This is The Matrix.

Liliana Loo @ALFA
07 February, 09:05
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
Feeling your pain

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
07 February, 08:39
good! just means we're winning!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 08:35
i think they already do!!