Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 December, 07:31
Navy decode

=

The Plan To Save The World โœ๏ธ/ It Was Worth It / Give Me The Truth Now ๐Ÿค—/ Some Things Have To Be Believed To Be Seen ๐Ÿ‘/ Everlasting Life Is From Jesus / Revelation 17:13 / The Son Of God Is Amongst Us The Light Is Here ๐ŸฆŒ/ Nothing Can Stop The Second Coming Seventeen / The Lord God Is Not The Author Of Confusion / Only Those Who Abide In Gods Word Shall Be Saved ๐ŸŒˆ/ No One Should Ever Have To Go Through This / It Is Not Ok To Play With Someones Heart ๐Ÿ’”/ I Am The Great Red Dragon With Axe Master Riding Me ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸฆŒ/ Lord Please Tell Me Truth Of All And Free My Mind ๐Ÿ™
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
438-834
TS 17:01 - 5:01

Important moment in time. The picture will be the signifier. The signifier will 'force' the Q. The Q will be answered (((WWG1WGA))). Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 December, 07:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"I Am The Great Red Dragon With Axe Master Riding Me ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸฆŒ"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 December, 07:35

23 December, 07:38

23 December, 07:40

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
23 December, 07:46
You're simply the #BEST ๐ŸฆŒโค
Better than all the rest
Better than anyone
Anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart
I hang on every word you say
Tear us apart
Baby, I would rather be dead

https://youtu.be/GC5E8ie2p...

23 December, 07:48
โค

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
23 December, 07:49
banger.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 December, 07:42
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โœ๏ธ