I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 December, 10:36
The same people that say the military is the only way, also tell you to send $1 to the Brunson Brothers.

I hope people see through the bullshit people are pulling on them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 December, 11:12
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Maybe its a combo of both. Brunson's case win and military steps in to facilitate. That would be a clean way to get it done. At least someone is trying plus they play the Trumpets. Does give off a Biblical vibe and willing to give it some hope since it so close but don't expect much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
20 December, 12:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
THE POOREST HOPIUM SO FAR...

YOU ONLY PROOF, THAT YOU FAILED MISERABLY TO UNDERSTOOD, WHO IS IN CHARGE IN USA AND WHAT IS THEIRZ OBJECTIVES...

"At least someone is trying plus they play the Trumpets." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

YOU R NOTHING, BUT HOPIUM DEALER VK...

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
23 December, 02:22
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
You sir are r nothing but a Grinch depression dealer, so there's that. Ba hum bug! If you dont like something move right along.... Merry Christmas.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
NOPE.

I AM JUST NOT HOPIUM OVERDOSED MORON.

I AM JUST SLAVIC. WE LIVE IN HARSH CONDITION FOR ENTIRE LIFESPAN. 😁😁😁

MINE COUNTRY IS SURROUNDED FROM NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST BY AGRESSION AGENDA CARRYING TRIBES...
SO WE FROM TIME TO TIME MUST TURN TABLES, AND RETHINK AND RECREATE OUR RELATIONSHIPS MORE FAIR😁😁😁
WE JUST DONT CARE, IF JEWS, GERMANZ, POLES, AUSTRIANZ OR ANY OTHERS MORONZ TRY TO TOOK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURZ.

https://youtu.be/3MwOaGELX...

https://www.britannica.com...
12:28 PM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yuri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yuri Stauffenberg, click on at the bottom under it