Jessica Marie @Faith11286
My daughter was laid to rest yesterday. Rest in Peace my sweet baby girl. I’ll never be the same without you.
11:14 AM - Dec 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
One Catch @OneCatch
02 March, 08:12
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Sincere condolences for your loss

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 March, 04:51
Heartbroken for what happened to your beautiful daughter. I pray you find solace in the Lord’s care. He loves you and her so much🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
02 March, 04:49
Sorry for your loss🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
GOD be with and carry you my friend.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
So sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers your way. xo

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 March, 04:48
Condolences and Prayers.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
02 March, 04:47
❤️🙏❤️

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
06 January, 07:53
❤️

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
25 December, 11:42
No words can ease the pain of losing a child❤️❤️❤️Praying for you and your family 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
25 December, 11:42
No words can ease the pain of losing a child❤️❤️❤️Praying for you and your family 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
25 December, 06:10
I am sending you all my love, hugs, and prayers. 🙏🏻

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
25 December, 03:35
🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 December, 03:33
😢🙏❤
RIP

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
25 December, 03:28
I have no words. Just love sent through thought and an aching heart.🙏❤️

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 December, 03:22
My heart goes out to you and your family. Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 December, 03:20
You have been on my heart and in my prayers 🕊️💙🕊️

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
25 December, 03:18
🙏

🙏

🙏

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 December, 03:17
i will continue to pray for a light along your path, sending you hugs, I am so very sorry

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
25 December, 03:05
my deepest condolences for your loss

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 December, 03:05
So sorry for your loss.🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 December, 03:04
So sorry , sending love and light !

I’m no one @Iam4truth
25 December, 03:02
so sorry! 🙏

wht 2.0 @wht
25 December, 02:52
So sorry

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
25 December, 01:21
So sorry for your loss. We are with you.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 December, 01:20
🙏I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray Our Father blesses you and your family.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 December, 01:17
Dear, dear Jessica! My heart breaks for you! Many people have you in their hearts as well... and I hope you FEEL their prayers and love!

It is especially heartfelt by those who have experience the same. My husband an I have. Our 2 year old son went to Heaven over 20 years ago... All I will say is that God has her. She is safe, she is happy... she remembers you, and has asked God to comfort you!

You are loved and are being prayed for, by many more than you know.
Most sincerely, AH

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 December, 01:31
🙏❤️😇