Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 09:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 12:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana's list for tm:

~~~wrapping the littles ones presents
~~~making burbon balls
~~~canning back strip
~~~making bacon wrapped green beans to marinate overnight

Trying hard to manifest at least 8 inches of snow when I get up in the morning.
We dont get snow often in TN and I love it a couple good times each year especially at the Christmas while the kids are out of school.
Life is gonna be good tm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
23 December, 01:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bourbon balls? Sounds delicious! Recipe? Your picture is beautiful; snow is pretty and you have a good sense of composition!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks hun this was my yard last year. I will post it later when I get started. They are delish. There are many variations but I like the simple originals. We had a neighbor when I was little that made them for us every Christmas.
09:55 AM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it