Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 09:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana's list for tm:

~~~wrapping the littles ones presents
~~~making burbon balls
~~~canning back strip
~~~making bacon wrapped green beans to marinate overnight

Trying hard to manifest at least 8 inches of snow when I get up in the morning.
We dont get snow often in TN and I love it a couple good times each year especially at the Christmas while the kids are out of school.
Life is gonna be good tm.
12:43 AM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
I’m no one @Iam4truth
23 December, 09:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautiful! Enjoy the little ones! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 09:48
In response I’m no one to her Publication
😞This was last year, Nana was hoping for at least this much this moring but all we got so far was a dusting and the ice and cold

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 December, 09:09
If there is snow and bourbon balls, I’m on my way! lol

23 December, 09:50
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Well we only go a dusting last night Nana was hoping for this like we got last year. But the bourbon balls are still on

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 December, 01:17
Bourbon balls? Sounds delicious! Recipe? Your picture is beautiful; snow is pretty and you have a good sense of composition!

23 December, 09:55
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thanks hun this was my yard last year. I will post it later when I get started. They are delish. There are many variations but I like the simple originals. We had a neighbor when I was little that made them for us every Christmas.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 December, 10:04
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Bourbon Balls are a Kentucky tradition!!
the better the Bourbon, the better the balls!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...